gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I have a 2003 Teton Class FT 5th wheel. The Amana

Customer Question

I have a 2003 Teton Class FT 5th wheel. The Amana Refrigerator is not working it is a commercial one How do I get it out to replace and get a new one or should I try to get it repaired.?
Category: RV
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Randall replied 9 months ago.

Can you give me the model number and approximate size of this fridge? That would help me to know that before we chat.

Expert:  Randall replied 9 months ago.

I live in California so please keep the time zone difference (if there is one) in mind if we need to chat. I can recommend some models that would work well and suggest some places to find one.