Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 2005 Itasca Sunrise that I just recently bought

Customer Question

I have a 2005 Itasca Sunrise that I just recently bought with no warranty. The leveling jacks have been leaking and now the leveling keypad does not respond for the leveling jacks. None of the keypad buttons respond including the "on" button. Any ideas what is going on?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 9 months ago.

HI my name is Robert...

Who is the manufacturer of the jacks? It should say on the control pad.

Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 9 months ago.

Winnebago used a few, HWH was common for the leveling, if it is a HWH system it will have a control box, the control box will be a silver box and have fuses on the outside of it or it will have plexi glass with a rubber ring you need to remove to get at the fuses. Check near the battery as well for an inline fuse. The harness from the control pad will go to the control box. If it has the silver box style then mostly likely it is tucked away in the dash. Have to confirm the manufacturer as it can change. I can try and get you a service manual as well on this...

Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 9 months ago.

So it looks like it could be the Level Best unless you have a 38' model then they use the HWH... Let me know which one you have. Robert