gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

The left, the front and right lights blink as soon as I turn

Customer Question

the left
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a RV. The RV Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the front and right lights blink as soon as I turn on , so just the left front moves down , id like the front jacks to move down at same time, is there a way to reset things
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: i can take it to dealership , some 50 miles away
JA: Is there anything else the RV Mechanic should be aware of about your RV?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

Going to need more info on this.. What is the Year, Make and Model of the RV? Who is the manufacturer of the jacks, it should say on the controls? What is the exact issue that you are having? The more info you can provide the better I can try and assist you... Robert

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
2016 Sanibel 42 ft fifth wheel , Lippert is the manufacturer, when i turn it on , the front and right lights blink, i cant get off this, id just want the front to light up, i want my front jacks to go down by themselves
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
at this time just my right jack is going down
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
hello
Expert:  Robert replied 9 months ago.

OK

Not sure on this one, just because it is a 2016, click HERE and see if this looks like your controls, if so it will explain how to run them manually. If that is not your system let me know I will put your question back up for other experts.... Robert