Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have 2011 Winnebago tour 42qd. The outside entertainment

Customer Question

Hello
I have 2011 Winnebago tour 42qd . The outside entertainment system - tv is going on and off , continuously . What could it be . When we shut it off , it comes back on and goes back off . The sound was driving us crazy - unplugged it
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to cancel this transaction - do not want your advise in a day or so - it had said that someone was there to answer C
So I have a live person coming over -
I do not like the following deals to reel you in . Good for you but not what I want .
Thank you please do not put anything on my credit card - as you said if we don't like your advise we don't pay - well I don't want your advise so I am not paying
Sorothy
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert..

I must say this is an odd one. What I would do is plug into a different outlet outside the RV with an extension cord, if it still does the same thing then the TV is the problem. IF it does NOT do the same I would check the outlet it is plugged into with a polarity checker, if there was an issue with the wiring at the outlet it might cause this type of problem. Most places like Home Depot have the polarity checkers for a few dollars, it will tell you if there is a wiring issue present such as a ground, open neutral etc...... IF you still want a refund please let me know. I am responding not in a day. Robert