gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I have a Monaco motor home with a domestic 3200 sea land

Customer Question

I have a Monaco motor home with a domestic 3200 sea land porcelain toilet and the plate at bottom of bowl will not close nor will it flush, the indicator lights work when you operate the flush valve and there is an indicator light blinking that says do not flush on the circuit board in the back of toilet
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 9 months ago.

Are you plugged into shore power? The most common problem with these is low incoming DC voltage. How long has it been since you had the batteries load tested and serviced? That may be part of the problem. Get back to me with this information and I can direct you further.

Expert:  Randall replied 9 months ago.

And please let me know if you are using the coach water supply and pump or an external water source.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Coach is plugged into 50 amp shore power , using city water supply
Expert:  Randall replied 9 months ago.

Do you have the operator's manual for this? And do you have a small digital multimeter for some testing? About $20 or so at most hardware stores.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have manual for coach which gives very little info on toilet, il be back at home this afternoon where I have all the tools I need
Expert:  Randall replied 9 months ago.

O.K........contact me when you get home and I can direct you in some testing.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Will do , thanks
Expert:  Randall replied 9 months ago.

You are welcome........

Expert:  Randall replied 9 months ago.

Check out the attached link and be sure that this is the toilet we are talking about. http://www.laurelhurstdistributors.com/parts/toilets/sealand_3200.html