Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

My rv norcold refrigerator all lights are flashing and it is

Customer Question

my rv norcold refrigerator all lights are flashing and it is freezing every thing
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

What is the model of the Norcold and how many times are the lights flashing, on some models it will throw a code. I think I know the issue but would like to confirm the model of the Norcold... Follow ups are included...

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
479643eb
9182
1699
these are the numbers I see
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
did you receive my info
Expert:  Robert replied 9 months ago.

OK

I think the key is everything is freezing, when the thermistor fails it will default to FULL cooling and can freeze the food, they do that so the food does not spoil. The thermistor will be inside the fridge and the connector will be going to the lamp connector inside. Make sure that connector did not become unplugged or it would also throw the code and go to full cooling. Click HERE for a service manual,....... Sorry was getting you a service manual so you can have a better look, sounds like that thermistor is at fault on this. Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 9 months ago.

Click HERE and you can see what the thermistor looks like.....

Expert:  Robert replied 9 months ago.

IF the thermistor is not the issue it could be the lower circuit board which is located outside under the access panel, I would replace the thermistor first as it is much cheaper then the board.

IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me, IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating, it is the only way I get credit for helping......

Robert

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I do not want a subscription to this sight cancel subscription
Expert:  Robert replied 9 months ago.

OK

After you select a rating you should be all done, I do not handle the payments or billing, you make a deposit and then I only get credit when you select a rating. IF you have questions about the billing click HERE

Expert:  Robert replied 9 months ago.

Hi was just checking in to see if my answer helped? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.....

Robert