Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

Dometic Skylight Seitz Heki 2, Blind will not retract.

Customer Question

Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Is this the electric version?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, the bar version but I have managed to get the inner frame off and things seem clearer to me now. However, the plastic slotted end that the spring loaded axle fits into for the blind has broken so I will have to see if I can rig some way to fix this. you may not be able to help me on this but the alternative would be to buy a new oinner frame which I assume would be quite expensive. Regards, David.
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

I am attaching a link to a repair video for you. See if this helps. I don't think that part would be that expensive. Hope this proves helpful. Please get back to me if you need more later as all follow ups are included in our fee. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4T3vMmlRBY

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Just checking back in to find out if that video was helpful with your blind repair?