Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

We want watch cable since it is pouring and we can't get

Customer Question

We want watch cable since it is pouring and we can't get satellite. We choose the antenna/ cable on the tv but only get tv from the antenna can't remember how to switch to cable which is hooked up outside 2014 Allegro Open Road
Category: RV
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 11 months ago.

Hi. On that model you may need to change the tv to the VIDEO setting. Have you tried that?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
we have changed the input setting there doesn't appear to have a video setting that has anything to do with the switch from antenna to cable
Expert:  Randall replied 11 months ago.

Do you have more than one input on the coach? Some do, and that can make a difference. And look at the place on the wall where the cable hook up is for your box........is there a switch there for selecting one or the other?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No there isn't
Expert:  Randall replied 11 months ago.

Then I would just give Tiffin Customer Service a call and ask them for some assistance. I am attaching a link for that site for you. Sorry I couldn't offer more on this. Please get back to me and let me know what they had to say. Thanks! http://www.tiffinmotorhomes.com/contact

Expert:  Randall replied 11 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to get some additional information from Tiffin on this issue?