Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

2015 Jayco hawk 29REKS- some GFCI outlets not working. The

Customer Question

2015 Jayco white hawk 29REKS- some GFCI outlets not working. The GFCI outlet under the microwave is okay. Is there another GFCI reset point, which I haven't found?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 10 months ago.

Most units have one in the bathroom as well as the kitchen area. Take a look there. If they all seem fine, or if it won't reset, double check the service breaker. Flip it off and then back on. IF you still have no power some testing may be needed with a small digital multimeter like you can find at most hardware stores. About $20 or so and easy to use. I can direct you in this testing. And a good idea here would be to contact Jayco Customer Service and give them the last 8 of your VIN number and get a complete set of wiring diagrams for your coach. Very helpful to have when you have an issue like this. I don't think there is a charge for those. Hope this proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee.