Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

We just bought an 2010 rood, and I follow my husband home

Customer Question

We just bought an 2010 rood, and I follow my husband home and noticed the tires are toe-ing out badly ( the wear on the tires shows this as well) how can this be corrected?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 10 months ago.

I would have the alignment checked by a shop that specializes in this. It is possible that they didn't get the springs hung exactly correct on the spacing from the center of the ball on the hitch. Also possible that someone hit something and you might have an axle where the spindles got bent slightly. The correction for that would be to replace the axle. Be sure you ask if the shop does that sort of work as not all do. Hope this proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee. No time limit.

Expert:  Randall replied 10 months ago.

The phone chat option is available if you think it would help and some of our customers prefer this method of discussing options for diagnosis and repairs. Thanks for coming to Just Answer with your question..........it is a good one!