peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

My console hvac blower wont' run. when I turn the fan

Customer Question

Hello - my console hvac blower wont' run. when I turn the fan position switch,, I can hear buzzing on the relay. I changed out with a new relay and still the same problem. any ideas? I own a 2014 fleetwood excursion. thank you
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This may be due to a fault with the blower motor itself seized up or drawing to many amps.I have seen this occur before and had to replace the blower motor to correct this fault here.If you have not had the blower motor tested at all this needs done and if a fault is found it will need replaced to correct this issue here.If this has already been tested and found o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete