Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have a Porsche (911) and I would like to know if Class A

Customer Question

I have a Porsche (911) and I would like to know if Class A Motor(diesel)Home would be able to accommodate it. If so, what are best ones to purchase?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 10 months ago.

Most any Class A motorhome can pull that for you. I am assuming that this has a manual transmission. IF not, that might change by answer. Lots of good ones on the market and it really depends on what features you like and cost. Shop around and buy a good used one if you can as that would save you a ton of $$$. Get a certified tech to do a survey for you so you know what, if any, problems there might be. Extended warranties are good, depending on what is covered. Hope that helps here. Please get back to me if you find something and need more specific information as all that is covered in our fee. No time limit.

Expert:  Randall replied 10 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if this was helpful or do you still need some additional input from me on this?