peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I have a onan quiet diesel in a motorhome won't start ,when

Customer Question

Hi I have a onan quiet diesel in a motorhome won't start ,when start button pushed light flashes several times then hear click then light starts to flash again. Batteries full charge
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Inspect the battery cables leading to the starter and make sure the connections are clean and tight and that there is no damage to the cables.If this is checked and found to be o.k. with no issues let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Battery cables are clean and tight ,no damage, battery voltage is 12.8 vdc. Generator is onan 7500 quiet diesel 2000 model.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Did you get my response ?

I apologize for the delay as I have been under the weather lately.

Unfortunately my info is limited on this model here.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Account charged ,no answer provided ! This is BS !