Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

2004 National Dolphin LX driving lights "t work.

Customer Question

2004 National Dolphin LX driving lights don"t work.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 10 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

What engine or chassis do you have ?

Robert

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Workhorse /8.1 ?
Expert:  Robert replied 10 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

This is a tough one without a diagram. What I would do for this is get a 12 volt test light, turn the ignition ON and start probing all your fuses for power, normally you would have two fuses boxes related to the chassis. The chassis builder would normally have a fuse box inside the RV under the dash or on the floor in front of the steering column and then the RV builder will stick another fuse box and that is normally under the engine access outside. Some items will be powered from ignition only so I would check for power with the ignition ON.... I asked what chassis because the Fords have a hidden fuse box under the driver's dash instrument panel but on the WH the fuse box is normally on the fire wall near the steering column. A test light is a good way to check for power in and out of the switch and to check all the fuses very quickly, it is possible the lights are tied into another circuit and I would confirm all your fuses have power when the ignition is on.....

Thanks for asking your question..

If you are confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow ups are included even after selecting a rating.

Expert:  Robert replied 10 months ago.

Was just checking in to see if my answer helped, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert