Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

Can you tell me exactly where the connection is located on a

Customer Question

Can you tell me exactly where the connection for OBDII is located on a 1998 Rexhall Aerbus? Everyone says its by the steering wheel, or the brake pedal. I have looked everywhere and cannot locate. My check engine light came on about 3000 miles ago. Nothing has changed. No loss of power, shifting, overheating, etc. Just want to see why it came on and to turn it off.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

I would give Rexhall Customer Service a call and ask them. They can mount these almost anyplace IF they change the OEM location some. Let me know if you need that contact info. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

I asked one of my techs here and he tells me that you take some screws out holding the dash down and it is on hinges and under there you will find it. Called Rexhall and he told me the same thing. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee.