gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I have a 2011 Ford Coachmen Concord. It has always started

Customer Question

I have a 2011 Ford Coachmen Concord. It has always started immediately. However last week the hall light went out. The bulb is good. I could not find a fuse box for the hall light. I opened the hood and found, on the driver side of the motor at the front, a small plastic box. It is almost impossible to open. Finally I got it opened and found a bunch of fuses. However, there was not markings as what they went to. I only pulled a couple fuses (very odd shaped-square) to see if they were burnt. I only pulled from the front of the box. And I think I put them back in the right place ?????? Now I tried to start the motor home and it will only crank. Maybe I put a fuse back in the wrong spot. If so - would this prevent the motor from starting? I do not have any pamplets that show the design of these fuses - as to what they control.
My main question is would a fuse prevent the motor from starting? I will send you a listing of the fuses where they are now in the front row of the box.
From left to right -
30 amp pink top, blank, 20 amp blue top, 20 amp blue top, 20 amp orange top, 50 amp pink top, blank, blank, blank, 20 amp orange top, blank, 30 amp pink top. In the same front row are normal looking fuses but very very small. small green 20 amp, small green 20 amp, small red 10 amp, small blue 15 amp, small red 10 amp, blank, blank, and blank.
Also - where did they hide the fuse for the hall light? Also one of the bedroom lights went out at the same time.
Motor home started every time about a month ago. Now it will only crank.
Please advise.
Thank you
Bob
p.s. my email address is *************************
phone number: ***-***-****
Category: RV
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 10 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

Bob I can help on the starting issue but i have no diagrams for the RV wiring. Do you know which Ford chassis your RV is on? Is it the Econoline, or F53 chassis? Do you know how to check fuel pressure, ignition spark and injector pulse?