Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Gulfstream supernova water leaking under shower when water

Customer Question

Gulfstream supernova water leaking under shower when water pump is turned on, can water be shutoff to shower only
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 10 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

Not likely, unless you have a special manifold on the outside in one of the storage compartments, the only manufacturer I have seen that uses that is Monaco, they have manifold where you use a key to shut valves to isolate the water to certain areas, if you had one it would be in one of the storage compartments and be in plain view. So there is no way to isolate that leak and if it happens using the water pump then it is a supply line to the shower. What you might be able to do is locate the line from below and cut it out and use a compression style fitting such as a Flair it, it allows you to make a connection point by cutting the line and then using new line to make the repair. Having a leak at the shower fixture is one of the hardest repairs to make if you have no access, might want to have a mobile service or shop tackle this one if you have no access below or in back of the shower..... Hope this helps some, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 10 months ago.

Hi was just checking in to see if my answer helped, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me...

Robert