Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I am a women, I have a 1995 Roadtrek 190 Verstatile Dodge

Customer Question

I am a women, I have a 1995 Roadtrek 190 Verstatile Dodge V8. I am looking at a 2007 Roadtrek 190 Chev 8 Vortec with new tires. It is for sale at the dealer. I like to get a newer one. Can you or are you help to tell me if this is a good RV $49,980. Thank you very kindly. Patty C.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 10 months ago.

Best way to tell, Patty is to Google the year, make and model and add "for sale" and it will pull up those for sale and you can compare the one you are looking at with those offered by others. That sounds like too much for that old a unit........but, that is just my opinion on this. Hope that helps. Please get back to me if you need more input here as ALL follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 10 months ago.

I am adding a link to one for sale for just $19,900. I don't know if that is a good buy or not, but way less than the one you asked about. Just an example of what I was referring to here. http://www.rvtrader.com/dealers/Petite-Auto-&-RV-Center-2988392/listing/1995-Roadtrek-190-Popular-116149999

Expert:  Randall replied 10 months ago.

Here is a link to another one. The Versatile and Popular are almost the same unit. http://www.rvt.com/Roadtrek-Versatile-190-1995-Beach-Park-IL-ID6610483-UX140448