Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

We just unwinterized our 2012 sun cruiser. We r unable to

Customer Question

We just unwinterized our 2012 sun cruiser. We r unable to get water pressure or hot water?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

Normally the water heater will have three valves, a hot, cold and bypass, the hot and cold should be open (valve handle running with the pipe) and the bypass should be closed, or valve handle running against the pipe. IT will take a few mins for the system to charge up and normally you will feel air before the water. IF you have an outdoor sprayer make sure the valves are turned OFF. Beyond that need to know if you are using the water or city water and if you have tried both, possible a check valve on the backside of the water heater failed, most will have one and when the spring and disc fall out it can block the flow of hot water.... Below is a picture for reference. Hope this helps some..... Robert

Check Valve...

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi was just checking in to see if my answer helped, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert