Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have dewald hydra sync system slide out mechanism on my

Customer Question

I have dewald hydra sync system slide out mechanism on my travel trailer.
when I go to move the slide out to the out or in position / one side of the room starts to move before the other. I have tried to adjust the cable tightness , but that doesn't seem to
work
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 12 months ago.

It does, but if you haven't done it before it can be tricky. One side is tightened and the other has to be loosened. Let me see if I can find an instruction for you that would help here. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 12 months ago.

Click on the attached link for a copy of the Service Manual and print out a copy so you have one. Please get back to me if you need more on this later. http://www.gulfstreamcoach.com/towablelanding/slideouts/powergear/Ops%20manual%20for%20Dewald%20hydraulic%20slide%20out%20systems.pdf