Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

We need 2 locking A&E Systems by Dometic product 958301576

Customer Question

We need 2 locking nuts for our A&E Systems by Dometic product###-##-#### ***** 834 AW 16.400 serial 03180851. We have this awning on our motorhome. Please could you tell me where we can purchase one of these in Townsville QLD.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 10 months ago.

Are you referring to the black knobs on the arms that hold the rafter legs in place? If not, please explain and I can assist you here. And are you just needing a source in your area or a source by mail?

Expert:  Randall replied 10 months ago.

The nut is part number(###) ###-####007 and the knob is part number(###) ###-####014 and I can get those for you if you can't find them locally in your area.

Expert:  Randall replied 10 months ago.

I am adding a link to a dealer that can supply these in your location...........https://www.avidarv.com.au/townsville-caravans