Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Am replacing my 8 year old Dometic microwave convection oven

Customer Question

Am replacing my 8 year old Dometic microwave convection oven #DOTRC 17SS with a new one, same model. Is the mounting the same?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

HI my name is Robert.....

Yes it should be if it is the same model number... Most will have longbolts that run down through the cabinet above or they will angle them into a wall bracket and they are accessed through the grease trap doors, after the bolts are out the microwave might be on a wall bracket, you have to tip the top of the microwave towards you then pick up on the bottom so the top rotates downward to get it out of the bracket. Each RV manufacturer will mount them differently but wanted to mention possible bolt locations...... If it has the wall bracket it should be able to be used again if it is the same exact model.... Hope this helps some.... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.......

Robert