Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

What are the towing capacities of all 2016 class a 27 feet

Customer Question

what are the towing capacities of all 2016 class a 27 feet and under for gas and diesel rv's.is there a combo washer dryer made for 2016 class a 27 feet and under rv's?are solar panels available for these rv's?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 10 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

There are so many different manufacturers and I can give you an idea, I looked up specs for two major manufacturers and for a 27' unit the hiitch rating for both the gas and diesel units is 5K lbs.... A washer/dryer combo most likely can be installed, some manufacturers offer an option, but I am afraid it would have to be located inside, I have never seen one outside, the most common is the Splendide units, they are pretty reliable. Yes solar panels can also be installed and once again the RV manufacturer might offer that as an option. If you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
What are top 3 companies for 2016 class a diesel or gas for units under 27 feet? whats the smallest 2016 class a in feet for higher towing?
Expert:  Robert replied 10 months ago.

OK

There are so many different companies, I would say Winnebago has allot of choices, Monaco and Fleetwood, if you visit each of there web sites you can pull up the specs for what you are looking for. It will tell you all the spces, features and options for each model.......I want to say there are some 24' units that have the 5k towing capacity... Hope this helps, IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating, or if you have more questions please feel free to contact me.... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 10 months ago.

Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Not happy with answer please cancel