gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

Oh My name is ***** *****. I have a MicroQuiet 4000. That

Customer Question

Customer: oh Hi. My name is ***** *****. I have a MicroQuiet 4000. That had a bad ground. I pulled the unit and the ground strap was green. When I replaced the ground strap the Star screw on the motor casing was frozen and snapped off. I re-ran the ground and now it starts but it only runs for 2 seconds and shuts down with code 41.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: All my details are in 2nd paragraph.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to RV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Oh. I guess. How would I pay?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: RV
Expert:  Hank F. replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.

What is the full model number of the genset?