Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I own a 2013 Tiffin Allegro 31SA and am putting it up till

Customer Question

I own a 2013 Tiffin Allegro 31SA and am putting it up till spring. Can you tell me where I can locate the "inlet connection to the water pump" so I can add antifreeze to the system. The picture in the manual does not look like my compartment. A picture would help if you have one.
Thanks
Ron Martucci
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 10 months ago.

Hi, Ron.............sorry for the delay in someone getting to your question. Weekends can be hectic and some of our techs are gone this weekend. I believe the pump is on one of the driverside bays where the water hookups are. It may be hard to see and some of these you have to remove a panel to get to them. If you can see it, you should be able to get to the inlet side of them pump and install a winterizing valve and hose. It would go right behind (tank side) the filter. You can make one up using a FlairIt 3 way valve and piece of 1/2" hose so you can suck the antifreeze right out of the jug. The nice thing about those is that they can be installed further back on the inlet water line IF the pump is not easily accessible. If you need more here, please attach a photo of the pump area to your post and I can comment further. All follow ups are included in our fee.