gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I do not have any heat.....this is the first day after it

Customer Question

I do not have any heat.....this is the first day after it has been in storage. The fan runs when I put it in manual mode....but when it is in auto it does not run. Also, the furnace is set at 80 and the inside temperature is 51 but it will not run. I have checked the fuses and they all look good...which I expected when the fan will run. I am thinking there is a switch not turned on but not sure how to proceed.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

It needs to be in auto mode, but please give me the make and model of your furnace. Sorry for the delay in someone getting to your question. I was gone all day and apparently others were as well.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Just checking back in, Rick, to see if you were able to get this resolved or do we need to do more digging here?