peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

Both park breaks on my 2004 damon daybreak workhorse dont

Customer Question

Both park breaks on my 2004 damon daybreak workhorse dont work
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you have not had the fault codes checked to see what codes are set this needs done.If any codes are set the codes will need to be diagnosed to locate and repair the fault here.This needs done using a scan tool or computer that will plug into your vehicle and communicate with all computers.This may be a fault with the park brake control switch or a solenoid or sensor at fault needing replaced.Having the fault codes checked will help further diagnose and pinpoint the cause here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete