Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 2001 fleetwood discovery with 2 slides, electric

Customer Question

I have a 2001 fleetwood discovery with 2 slides, electric operated the main slide creeps out going down the road. need to fix.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 10 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

IF this is an ALL electric slide it could be a Power Gear, I know for some time Fleetwood was using them find the motor and look on the back of the motor for a handle and make sure it is not dis-engaged. IF that lever moved it might allow the room to run out. Click HERE to view, what I also might do for testing is once the room is in disconnect the motor leads and see if the room still comes out, if so then it has to be the motor..... Hope this helps some... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 10 months ago.

HI... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.... Robert