peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I have an 2008 Presidio 360 42A my rear air bag is stuck and

Customer Question

I have an 2008 Presidio 360 42A my rear air bag is stuck and pinched after retracting the jacks. the other can down over it's mount like normal. how do you get it back down over metal mount?
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

You may have to have the air bag removed or other suspension components to then reinstall it properly.In some cases if it jams up like this here components may need removed to re seat this to correct this fault.This is best done by a repair facility or dealer that works on this model here so no components are damaged and to see if the air bag needs replaced if it is found to be damaged.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I HAVE THESE PICTURES ONE IS NORMAL AND THE OTHER MY PROBLEM THEY ARE IN MY EMAIL CAN YOU SEND ME YOURS SO I CAN FORWARD THEM TO YOU?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
DO YOU THINK IF I LOWERED THE JACK DOWN ENOUGH TO RELEASE THE PRESSURE I COULD PULL IT BACK DOWN OVER THE MOUNT?

I apologize for the delay.

If you can upload the pictures here using the paper clip or tree icon so I can see them.If this is not an option for you let me know.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi Pete,
I don't see a paper clip or tree Icon. do I have to back on the website? I have the pictures in my email do I email them to just answers.com? guide me the best and easiest way. thank you for your help.Ed

That is odd that there isnt anything coming up on your side to send these pictures.If you can contact Just Answer with the pictures and they can usually send them to me another way.If this isnt an option let me know.

Thanks Pete