gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

Sandie We had to put a new spring on our motorhome *****

Customer Question

Customer: sandie We had to put a new spring on our motorhome ***** ***** . and now we can't get them to go up or down by the control panel. Also put a new plug
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: They will go up or down if we jump them and someone inside pulls the botton to level them out
JA: OK got it. Last thing — RV Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 10 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert

What is the year, make and model of the RV? Are you talking about the leveling jacks? IF so who is the manufacturer or what does it say on the control panel? This might take some going back and forth, follow ups are included....

Robert