Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Our refrigerator a dometic 2652 just stopped working none of

Customer Question

Our refrigerator a dometic 2652 just stopped working none of the lights light up what to do.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

The fridge needs DC power to turn ON, go to the outside access panel and you will see a black box with wires going to it, under the cover are some fuses, one is for the DC side and allows the fridge to turn on. Unplug the fridge and remove the cover and check the fuses. IF the fuse is not blown check for voltage on the terminal strip, you will see the wires going from the terminal strip to the board, these are the main DC wires for the fridge, if you do NOT have voltage go inside the RV and check all your fuse boxes for a blown fuse. IF you need more help please let me know.

Make sure you unplug the fridge from the outlet first before removing the cover, one fuse is for the AC side and you do not want to touch that one when the fridge is plugged in...... let me know if you need more help follow ups are included. IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Click HERE and have a look and you will see the fuses on the circuit board and the 12 volt terminal block, I am not sure if you have the DM or RM 2652, they are both set up very close... See page 10 where the terminal block is and 11 will show the fuses on the circuit board....

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Seeing if you still need help on this? Did you resolve the issue?