Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

My dometic rooftop air cond is putting condensation through

Customer Question

my dometic rooftop air cond is putting condensation through my ceiling lights and i would like to know where it should really track to on a Lotus Sprint cvan
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 11 months ago.

That is usually a sign that the drain hole in the bottom of the unit is plugged up and allowing the water to fill the trough and overflow into the opening. You have to take the cover off on top and get to the drain. Not sure if that is a job you want to tackle, but if so, I can direct you once you get it off. I will make a phone chat offer for you as well. Many customers prefer this method of communication. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 10 months ago.

Just checking back to see if you were able to get that checked out? IF you need more assistance on getting that upplugged let me know.