peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

What would cause gh crankcase pressure in ISL Cummings

Customer Question

What would cause high crankcase pressure in ISL Cummings engine . Turbo has been changed internal filter changed blow by not an issue still codes under load
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Most of the time if it isnt blow by causing this issue here it is a fault with the engine ventilation.On most models the engine crank case will vent from the valve cover back into the engine to release pressure.If you have not checked over the engine for any issues with crimped or damaged vent hoses this needs done as well as sludge build up in the engine blocking the venting of the engine.If this was already checked for let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Pete everything done that you suggested please help with another area

I apologize for the delay.

Can you tell me the code it comes up with on this issue here?

Thanks Pete