peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

Have mod 12.5hdcab11506c will start but shuts off after 5

Customer Question

have mod 12.5hdcab11506c will start but shuts off after 5 sec. has code 13
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Looking at some info on this here I dont see a code 13 on this model.If you can check the fault codes using a scan tool that is fully compatible with this model here to see what codes it pulls up on this model and post the code info here.This may be a fault with a crank sensor acting up as this can be a common fault in some cases for a start up and stall out issue like this here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete