peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I'm ***** *****. I have a 1993 Monaco Dynasty and can't

Customer Question

Customer: Hi there. i'm ***** *****. I have a 1993 Monaco Dynasty and can't figure out how to remove the ignition switch
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I can't get the switch apart/out of the dash
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to RV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: Will the answer show me an exploded view of the fix?
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has replied with the info on how to remove this switch.In some cases this can be due to the info being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may have this info may not be online.If you can or have not yet you might contact a dealer or repair center that works on this model here to see if they can tell you how this is done.In some cases they may charge a small fee for this here.If this is not an option for you here or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Totally dissatisfied with the response to this inquiry. How do i get a refund? I also need to cancel my premium membership which falsely promised a prompt response