Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

My name is ***** ***** and I am trying to find out how to

Customer Question

Customer: Hi my name is ***** ***** and I am trying to find out how to reset the service minder light on a 2006 mountain air motorhome on a sp[artan chasis with s cummins ISC engine. any ideas/
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: We changed oil & filters and the change oil light is on in the dash odometer slot and trying to figure out how to reset the thing.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to RV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: thats fine
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

Click HERE and see if this looks like your set up, if so it will walk you through getting to the service minder light, if this does not look like your setup please let me know and I can have another look...... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Also if that PDF is not helpful I might contact Newmar directly, most major RV manufacturers will have technical support for owners. They can be reached at 1..800....731....8300...

Hope this helps... Robert