Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Can I install a dishwasher in my new 201+ Winnebago Forza 34

Customer Question

Can I install a dishwasher in my new 201+ Winnebago Forza 34 T
Category: RV
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Can a dishwasher be installed in my 2016 Winnebago Forza RV 34T?
Expert:  Robert replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert.......

I am sure a dishwasher can be installed but some modifications would have to be made to the cabinets to make it work, they normally will go near the kitchen sink so you will loose cabinet or storage space. I have installed about 3 of them aftermarket on other similar RV'S and they can be a project to put in. I would have a RV shop do the install so you get a warranty. The ones I have installed were all Fisher Paykel, click HERE to view, something like that would work. Also Vesta makes one for RV use, click HERE to view that. There is going to be nothing from the RV manufacturer as it will be all aftermarket, I recommend having a shop do the install.... Hope this helps some, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact... Robert