Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a model84-2010-xx I need the fan blade.

Customer Question

I have a model84-2010-xx I need the fan blade .
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

Click HERE for one place that has the fan blade for the comfort air, I would still call and confirm before ordering... I looked up the model number and that is a Shur-flo fan..... Hope this helps some..... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 11 months ago.

Also if you have a RV parts store in your area you might want to give them a call the manufacturers part number for the fan blade is 94-073-19

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Robert replied 11 months ago.

I see you would like to do a phone service there is an extra charge for that. The part number you are after is 94-073-19. IF you call a RV parts store in your area and give them that number they should be able to obtain one for you, if not try the link I provided as they also have them. IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating, it is the only way I get credit for helping, also follow ups are included so if needed please respond back..... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 11 months ago.

Do you still need help on this?