gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I have a 2006 fleetwood with two colman a/cs. I have the

Customer Question

I have a 2006 fleetwood with two colman a/cs. I have the same problem as a post where the zone 1 disappears from the thermostat.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 11 months ago.

Is this a Coleman thermostat and if so, which one? If you pull the cover off there should be a part number. Or attach a photo of it to your post. Has anyone done any work on either A/C lately or did this just start? Get back to me with this information and I can assist you further here. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Randall, its not the thermostat. I have exactly the same problem as the post 5 years ago. Zone 1 will not come up on the thermostat. I've changed the thermostat and have the same problem. The past poster had changed all pc boards going to the a/c unit and still had the same problem. But the fix was never posted. Is it possible somewhere the power relay or a fuse could be bad? Does the coach think I don't have enough power and will only let one ac unit function. Where would I check for a relay problem.
Expert:  Randall replied 11 months ago.

I can't answer this without knowing the make and model of both A/C units and the make and part number or model of the thermostat. Too many variables here without knowing all the facts first. Get back to me with this and I can make some suggestions on the problem and solution.