Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have a 2008 ford 450 under an impulse. When I am on cruise

Customer Question

I have a 2008 ford 450 under an impulse. When I am on cruise and the headlights are on, When I put the right turn signal on it shuts down the cruise. I can push resume and it will come back on. This doesn't happen when I have the headlights off. What to do?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 11 months ago.

Start by having the batteries load tested and the charging voltage checked. This sounds like a low voltage issue..........as when the headlights are on you are using way more DC than when they aren't. Add the current for the turn signals and it may be the threshold is too low on the cruise control. Get back to me when you get this checked and we can go from there. All follow ups are included in our fee.