Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

We have 2005 HOLIDAY END We have a 2005 Endeavor and are

Customer Question

we have 2005 HOLIDAY END
We have a 2005 Endeavor and are having a problem with the warning beeper that keeps beeping and we can't Get to go off any suggestions on what we can check?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

This could be a few things, one thing I have seen with the Monaco products (HR) over the years is the parking brake sensor can go off when it is released, it can give a false alarm because it thinks the parking brake is set and is not when you take it out of gear. Other alarms would include the low air, hydraulic jacks and some if the antenna is up. If a sensor is at fault not much you are going to be able to do on that, I am not aware of anyway to bypass it. Normally the sensor for the parking brake will be part of the pull handle and will sit below the valve, it will have wires going to it, the air tank sensors are normally on the tank. I might check the wires and make sure nothing is loose. Beyond that I would have a shop take a look, if all your dash gauges are running in normal parameters and you are getting NO warnings I feel this will be safe to drive. On the hydraulic jacks you want to confirm they are up all the way and then the fluid in the tank should be all the way to the top right below the fill port, and it should be checked with the jacks retracted.... Hope this helps some, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me..... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 10 months ago.

Hi was just checking in to see if my answer helped, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert