peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

Look i have a 7mtr 1988 no rainbow that has been parked in a

Customer Question

hi look i have a 7mtr 1988 hino rainbow that has been parked in a barn for 12 mths l have a new cof and 12mths rego done 2weeks ago l am having a problem with the toilet as l go to flush it it the button l press there is no water flushing and the reservoir is full
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Inspect for any restrictions in the tank or water flow to see if a fault is found.If no issues are found there may be a fault with the flush button that may need replaced.This will have to be inspected further to pinpoint the cause and from there then repaired to correct this issue here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete