gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

2006 Fleetwood Providence. Bedroom slide won't open. We

Customer Question

2006 Fleetwood Providence.
Bedroom slide won't open. We packed up from one location and drove 400 miles to our next stop. While setting up the two main slides went out fine however, nothing from the bedroom slide.
I looked at the breakers and fuses located below the mattress and all are good. Is there other fuses located some place else or?
Thank you in advance.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 11 months ago.

How did you check the fuse(s) in the control module? They can look good and still be bad. Are you plugged into shore power or not? Do all the other 12 VDC operated systems work o.k.? Please get back to me with more information here and I can assist you further on this. If this is not an electric slide, but is hydraulic in operation please let me know. I believe this should be a Power Gear slide.