gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

4 cyl, perkins, 12.5, how easy to remove, have re-manned and

Customer Question

4 cyl, perkins, 12.5, how easy to remove, have re-manned and then replace--in 1982 bluebird--roger
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 11 months ago.

This kind of depends on what skills and tools you have here, Roger. Are you equipped for this and have the skills or were you looking for an idea for someone else to do it? Perhaps you can explain in some detail here. That would allow me to have a better idea of what kind of response to make here. Thanks!

Expert:  Randall replied 11 months ago.

I think this may be a better question for the Bluebird Wanderlodge Owner's forum as I doubt any of us here have attempted this before. I am attaching a link to that for you. Please let me know if they can offer something constructive for you. Thanks! http://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8380