peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

My motor home will not start, I get nothing at all

Customer Question

Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Do any electronics work in the vehicle at all with this issue here?Lights,horn,etc.

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No! Totally dead, but I talked to a guy in whites Rv and he said it sounds like a relay.
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 10 months ago.

O.k.,the first thing that needs done if this hasnt been done yet already is to check and make sure all battery cables are clean and tight at the battery as well as leading from the battery including at any fuse panels.In some cases a blown fusible link at the starter or alternator or fusible link panel will cause this as well.These need checked into to locate and see if any issues are found needing corrected here.Let me know if you locate any issues here needing repaired.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete