gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

Mccomsey i have a winnbago sightseeer i had left rear

Customer Question

Customer: hi ***** ***** mccomsey i have a winnbago sightseeer i had left rear jack replaced on 12-7-15 never used it sence replaced went on a trip went to level controles and it read returned for service and it sayes retrack timeout
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: no is it ok to use it
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to RV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 11 months ago.

Yes, as long as you let it cool down for at least 30 minutes. Didn't they purge the air out when they replaced the jack? This usually happens when there is a lot of air in the line once it have been drained as happens when a jack is changed unless the line is capped off. Do you have the manual for your system and which HWH leveling system do you have here? Get back to me with that and I can assist you further here. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 11 months ago.

Did the reservoir get filled back up with fluid? Check to be sure it isn't too low......

Expert:  Randall replied 11 months ago.

The pump run time should be not more that 6 minutes in any case, and is only 4 minutes on some of their systems.