Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

We have an Itasca Soleil & are trying to hook up cable from

Customer Question

We have an Itasca Soleil & are trying to hook up cable from the RV park. We connected the cable to the port in the utility storage bin but don't know what else to do.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

Normally you would have to select the proper input on the remote for the TV for the cable to come up, you also might need to search for the channels with the remote, try channel 3 and 4 when you go through your inputs on the remote. I am not sure what TV and remote you have but normally you have to select the proper input for the TV to get cable and on some you have to search for the channels to get them to lock in. IF that does not work then I would get a hold of Winnebago directly and they can walk you through the set up or tell you if there are any special instructions, I looked in the owners manual and did not see anything special on this but do know the proper input needs to be selected and sometimes you have to do a channel search for the channels to lock in.... Hope this helps some... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 11 months ago.

HI, was just checking in to see if my answer helped? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me..

Have a Safe and Happy New Year! Robert