Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Can a generator be retrofitted in a 1994 190 roadtrek

Customer Question

Can a generator be retrofitted in a 1994 190 roadtrek versatile?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

I pulled up the specs on this and it was an option for a generator, that option was a onan 2.8 KW Microlite generator. So I do think this is possible since it was an option. I would have a RV shop take a look at this to see if it is pre-wired. IF it is pre-wired it will take about 4 hours of labor to install a new generator. IF it is NOT pre-wired it is going to take more like 8 hours of labor. I would have a RV shop give you an estimate on this and then you can decide if this is something you want to tackle. It should be able to accommodate a small generator... Hope this helps some... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi.... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped. IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me, follow ups are included.

Have a Safe and Happy New Year!! Robert