gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

We purchased a 1998 Fleetwood Travel Supreme 38 ft. 5th

Customer Question

We purchased a 1998 Fleetwood Travel Supreme 38 ft. 5th wheel. We blew a breaker, and can not find a fuse panel/breaker switch panel anywhere in the rig. We have searched every possible closet and cupboard, and even the outside 'basements' - no luck. We were told to turn on all the lights and listen for a fan blowing, to locate the converter which should be near the panel - no sound at all. When we bought the rig, the dealers said they had no paperwork on it at all - we should have taken that as a warning! Have you any suggestions for us?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Good morning...........I thought I saw this question yesterday here. These are a great trailer and well made, so don't despair yet. It has been awhile since I worked on one, but as I recall, the load center is down in the corner to the left of the dining slide in the compartment there. OR did you check all of these? The other place these can be is in the front bay. Please get back to me and I will try to help you track this down.