Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a red light on next to a 20 amp fuse

Customer Question

Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

On many fuse panels a red light will come on to indicate an open circuit, would be difficult for me to say what the fuse is for, I would pull the fuse and see if it is good or not, if it is not good replace it. IF the fuse is good I would get a test light and see if the fuse has power, if it has no power then I would check the connection on the backside of the fuse where it hooks up. It also could be a wiring issue on that circuit.... Hope this helps, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 11 months ago.

If you happen to find out which DC circuit is not working please let me know as I might have some more input on this... Follow ups are included, I am around daily and respond when I can...... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 11 months ago.

Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me...

Robert